Monday 28 January 2008

success

It seems that people have found my blog which is excellent not my blog being found so it must go by title.
I have lots to say about Bulgagov both here and on the Russian challenge but I'll do that tomorrow. Have just posted off my first review of a Hesperus book. they are my favourite paper backs because they are so well made. i can just sit and look at them. I'm playing with fonts as you see. i want to put all the blogs I visit on here too and the challenges I'm doing. I find them a really good way of exercising discipline.
will write more tomorrow. I'm very tired at the moment partly because of anaemia but also because my friend Rita has been so ill and I've been looking after her, which is hilarious because normally she's much fitter than I am.Ok then see you tomorrow.

No comments: