Wednesday 5 November 2008

at last

what a disaster the last few weeks have been since I last posted. First a main ISP provider and backup went down and it took about 10 days to sort. Then just as I was hoping to post and say that it's very sad when a blog one likes to read hasn't been written and I would from now always post on a Sunday and sometimes in the week, when virgin Media vanished for two days and the internet was unavailable so I couldn't blog.fingers crossed all is now well.Ihave so much mail to catch up with that I won't write much today but on Sunday I'll blog about several books I have read over the past few weeks.
went to Brighton as usual on Tuesday and inhaled fresh air. It's such a treat. the sea was very calm but there was a mist over the horizon so that neither Rottingdean in one direction nor Hove in the other could be seen.
Now well embroiled in Xmas presents. I can't do it all at once so begin early. I've been lucky this year and found some nice gifts which aren't expensive, cash being a big consideration. However, the advantage to that is the amount of thought put in to each gift.Welloff I go to e-mail. Back on sunday Insha'allah.

No comments: