Wednesday 8 May 2013

I return Again

I have another blog called gussiebetty at wordpress.com but that didnt work well so I am back here again. I am being given a laptop too so will be able to post in bed. I must see if if I can post via a Kindle Fire. I can certainly listen to books and watch films. this modern technology is wonderful. I am now 72 so must up date profile. I have read a wonderful book courtesy of Netgalley. Called Letters from Skye Jessica Brockmole. It is an epistolary novel and quite superb.
I also want to mention the first felixstowe book Festival June 15th and 16th which has some amazinfgspeakers and the talks are not over expensive,It would be great to have the festival packed out. Helen Rappaport one of my best loved history writers will be speaking about The Romanovs. She has just finished writing a book about the four sisters.
shall try to write every day

No comments: