Wednesday 22 May 2013

Now I can sit and type on.my Kindle Fire anywhere I have no excuse for not blogging regularly.I am blogging about books mainly on gussiebetty.wordpress.com and here about anything else,.I know you'd love to hear about my loo read.It's 'Daughter of Time Josephine Try.It is years since I first read this book but I followed up with many History books and concluded then that Richard was maligned and framed.Now I am going to read the most modern histories to see if anything had changed.,,In future it will make a difference that Richard 's bones have been found under a Leicester car park.The question of reburial how and where seems to have gone quiet.
I am really looking forward to the first Felixstowe Book Festival which my friend Random Nothings has helped organise.I'm just off now to book some tickets.Tomorrow I have a brilliant afternoon under the auspices of Birkbeck.This is Alumni week and one of the activities I'd a guided walk round the squares with Dr McNeile.We start in Bloomsbury Square and finish in Gordon Square with afternoon tea.As my health is,as you know a bit of a pain I have been resting so as to ensure I can go tomorrow.I'll report back.

No comments: